Hello readers!Welcome to my brandnew personal blog and i hope you truly enjoy your stay here.Keep fashioning!-Anthiε

About Anthie

My fashion goes at

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit Featured Work

Find Anthie

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook
or
Send me an email at
-e.intriguing@gmail.com-

HAIR TUTORIAL: Preppy Ponytail

4/4/12

Hey guys, so this is my very first video and I'm really excited , it took me like forever to upload so i hope you really like it. 
This tutorial is inspired from Blair Waldorf- Gossip Girl she had this really nice preppy ponytail that actually looked like a loose braid , but in reality it is really simple and easy to do ...Take a look and let me know what you think .
p.s I now have my own Youtube Channel feel free to visit 
xxx


You will need : Bobby pins , elastic ( thin) scrunchie




0 comments:

Post a Comment