Hello readers!Welcome to my brandnew personal blog and i hope you truly enjoy your stay here.Keep fashioning!-Anthiε

About Anthie

My fashion goes at

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit Featured Work

Find Anthie

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook
or
Send me an email at
-e.intriguing@gmail.com-

Tea Time

3/4/12

During my short trip to Ioannina - Greece, to take a small break and celebrate the first day of spring my bestie introduced me to this amazing tea room . '' ΣΥΝΝΕΦΟ 9 '' is a unique retro style tea room that you have to visit if you ever find yourself wandering around Ioannina. I was amazed by the floral curtains and cute little cups along with the various paintings and posters on the walls . Enjoy the photos ... and let me know what you think ! 









2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    amazing!!!!

  2. Natia said...

    Jim's blog sent me here!!!!i freaking love this web blog.Amazing posts.I love your jeans in this picture in addition your shoes too!

Post a Comment