Hello readers!Welcome to my brandnew personal blog and i hope you truly enjoy your stay here.Keep fashioning!-Anthiε

About Anthie

My fashion goes at

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit Featured Work

Find Anthie

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook
or
Send me an email at
-e.intriguing@gmail.com-

απokriεs

2/25/12

AΠΟΚΡΙΕΣ it's a greek word for this time of year when we like to choose our wildest and craziest character and be that , or in simple words something like Halloween with the small difference  that we prefer not to scare people !!! This is the last weekend of αποkriεs so i decided to dedicate my post to that! I chose 3 of my personal favorite characters of all times and got inspired from them to create these costumes. Hope you like them ...I also got some pics of what i was dressed this year...( i warn you it's very clich'e considering i'm Greek ) let me knwo what you think , xxx

Alice in Wonderland



Cruella De Vil


CatWoman
Dressed up as an ancient Greek ! hope successfully  :-p


0 comments:

Post a Comment