Hello readers!Welcome to my brandnew personal blog and i hope you truly enjoy your stay here.Keep fashioning!-Anthiε

About Anthie

My fashion goes at

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit Featured Work

Find Anthie

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook
or
Send me an email at
-e.intriguing@gmail.com-

Pattern Pattern On The Clothes..

11/5/11

I was thinking the other day about patterns and how much i love them , not only in clothes but also at walls or objects even cups and plates...Anyway , here i have some ideas of how can a pattern be used not only in casual outfits but in a more elegant way as well. In my imagination and therefore my paper i've used wool and also lighter fabrics like silk ...Hope you like the results as much as i do ...let me know what you think , i will say it again and everytime i post some of my designs, i wish wish wish i could make my designs come true , i hope soon enough i will ....Don't forget to follow me with BLOGLOVIN . xxx








2 comments:

  1. Fabrizia Spinelli said...

    Your sketches are always so beautiful!
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    Don’t forget to enter the ZELEB giveaway on my blog!!
    Cosa mi metto???

  2. Angelic said...

    WOW! these are absolutely amazing!

Post a Comment