Hello readers!Welcome to my brandnew personal blog and i hope you truly enjoy your stay here.Keep fashioning!-Anthiε

About Anthie

My fashion goes at

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit Featured Work

Find Anthie

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook
or
Send me an email at
-e.intriguing@gmail.com-

Vintage Monthly-Belle Epoque

10/22/11

Today morning i visited Belle Epoque at Syntagma, in order to enjoy and ofcourse BUY the lovely vintage items that were once again open to the public. For those who don't know...Vintage Monthly is happening every month for two days only (you still got time ...since tommorow will be the second day) lovers of vintage items, indie record labels,designers meet up and the result is amazing as you will all see in the photos.You can enjoy your tea or a beer at the cute salon they have and ofcourse you can perchase all your favorite vintage things since you can find pretty much everything,from clothes to accessorizes , shoes , bags, books, records, and collective items.





Personally i had the most amazing time, the girls were so nice and fun to talk to , and ofcourse i fell in love with everything that was in there.I have to say i got a bit carried away ( as always ) and bought much more than i should have ...but what can i say? I'm addicted.






Here we have Olivoula with her awesome and i mean it AWESOME hand-made handbags,I had to buy one and luckily my friend Maria bought the other one i liked so it's like i have two ;-)







Here are Matina Creations from whom i bought an amazing black and white pair of earings and the most unique and pretty ring i've seen ( i have to say it took me a while to make the final choice)








And the amazing DazzlinGal with her killer outfit and amazing hair, now that i checked her blog i can understand how someone's hair can be so perfect , You have to see it yourself...































Thank you all for reading <3 and don't forget to follow me with BLOGLOVIN ,xxx

12 comments:

  1. Joan said...

    tomorrow im going!!! love all this pics!

  2. Natalie Koltunovskaya said...

    I like the pictures. So many hats))

  3. Maca said...

    si t gusta la ilustracion o el diseño de moda t invito a q t pases pro mi blog porcierto t sigo un beso!
    http://makarinas.blogspot.com/

  4. litttledarling said...

    Congratulations for having such an amazing blog. We are following you :)

  5. Anonymous said...

    Teleia ola! Mou aresei poli to outfit sou!
    S'euxaristw poli gia to comment sou sto blog mou!

    Call me M @ Do You Speak Gossip?

  6. two birds said...

    what a fun shopping trip! it's easy to get carried away!!! i love your scarf...it's perfect for fall!

  7. Mary said...

    Such lovely items!!!
    Thanks for sharing,dear:)
    I love especially the awesome handbags.So cuteeee!!
    I just found your blog...it's so cute too!!
    I added to your followers:)
    I'm very happy if you follow me too
    Have a great day:)
    Xoxo
    Mary
    Fashion tea at 5

  8. KONSTANTINA TZORTZI said...

    I didnt know about that!! great!! the bags are so cute :)
    xoxo

    Limonspective

  9. Fabrizia Spinelli said...

    Thank you so much for your sweet comment!!Of course I follow you, please follow me back!
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    enter the ZELEB giveaway on my blog!!
    Cosa mi metto???

  10. Joanna Kr said...

    You have a lovely blog FOllowing you!!
    I'd love it if you check out mine and tell me your opinion!!

    Joanna

  11. Cylia said...

    super cool:)

  12. Lidiya said...

    Lovely photos, I adore vintage shopping <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment