Hello readers!Welcome to my brandnew personal blog and i hope you truly enjoy your stay here.Keep fashioning!-Anthiε

About Anthie

My fashion goes at

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit Featured Work

Find Anthie

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook
or
Send me an email at
-e.intriguing@gmail.com-

You're Choking Me

11/24/11

I don't know about you but i absolutely LOVE this season's MUST , Chokers...They can really transform an outfit , or save you when you got nothing to wear ...in simple words they can take your outift to a whole new lever. I had this idea going on in my mind for days , i wanted to design some chokers and put the actual meaning of the word in action...I hope you like my designs, i have to say the whole hand-finger thing wasn't really easy to scetch..Let me know what you think .







4 comments:

  1. Rocío Lafuente said...

    I love the second design!!

    xx

  2. la suite said...

    El primero me encanta

    Besotes suiteros

  3. Fabrizia said...

    So original!
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    Fox House giveaway on my blog!
    Cosa mi metto???

  4. keep in touch with fashion said...

    firt is my preferit!!!

    cool blog!! I really like this post!

    Take a look on my blog
    http://keepintouchwithfashion.blogspot.com/
    maybe we can follow each other?
    have a wonderful day… keep in touch

Post a Comment