Hello readers!Welcome to my brandnew personal blog and i hope you truly enjoy your stay here.Keep fashioning!-Anthiε

About Anthie

My fashion goes at

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit Featured Work

Find Anthie

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook
or
Send me an email at
-e.intriguing@gmail.com-

You're Choking Me

11/24/11

I don't know about you but i absolutely LOVE this season's MUST , Chokers...They can really transform an outfit , or save you when you got nothing to wear ...in simple words they can take your outift to a whole new lever. I had this idea going on in my mind for days , i wanted to design some chokers and put the actual meaning of the word in action...I hope you like my designs, i have to say the whole hand-finger thing wasn't really easy to scetch..Let me know what you think .







3 comments:

  1. Rocío Lafuente said...

    I love the second design!!

    xx

  2. la suite said...

    El primero me encanta

    Besotes suiteros

  3. Unknown said...

    firt is my preferit!!!

    cool blog!! I really like this post!

    Take a look on my blog
    http://keepintouchwithfashion.blogspot.com/
    maybe we can follow each other?
    have a wonderful day… keep in touch

Post a Comment