Hello readers!Welcome to my brandnew personal blog and i hope you truly enjoy your stay here.Keep fashioning!-Anthiε

About Anthie

My fashion goes at

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit Featured Work

Find Anthie

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook
or
Send me an email at
-e.intriguing@gmail.com-

Welcome Back

1/22/12

A big welcome back for my brandnew and improved blog , thanks to Jim ( Dream of Gaga ) who helped me edit the page and  be even more avaliable to you by using now Twitter and facebook . I hope you all love the new design as much as i do . Stay tuned for many new inspired designs , favorite articles  and photos of  all the pretty things i come across at my daily routine . Let me know what you think ...

THE WEEK'S HIGHLIGHTS:


The current state of my vanity , a MESS i absolutely LOVE


My all time favorite perfume , Cucci by Cucci , which btw i had such  hard time finding the last time since it's  already launched  for almost 3 years .

And ofcourse the AWESOME leopard manicure my girl Christie gave me last night  , ( sorry for ruining  two of the nails the minute you made them :-(  , haha ) 

xxx....anthiε




0 comments:

Post a Comment