Hello readers!Welcome to my brandnew personal blog and i hope you truly enjoy your stay here.Keep fashioning!-Anthiε

About Anthie

My fashion goes at

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit Featured Work

Find Anthie

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook
or
Send me an email at
-e.intriguing@gmail.com-

Something OLD , Something NEW...

10/13/11

I was holding these photos for a while in my computer , thing is that i took these photos somewhere around august but they inspired me for a winter jacket so i figured to post them now since winter is finally here and they can also bring you some summer memories...

So...this is the lovely carage that inspired me to design my jacket ...The minute i saw it just laying there at the backyard of my hometown house , under the sun it hit me. It is so old and tranditional but in a way it inspired me to create something new, something that i could wear today but still remind me of that traditional patterns.





Dress: H&M

I know this is just a design on a paper, i wish i could actually MAKE the jacket, thing is i hope i will be able to ...soon enough. As for the design ,i hope you all like it .


I imagined the details to be , some with painted glasses or colorfull rocks and some just a pattern on the fabric by using a different fabric maybe velvet...yes i think velvet would be perfect.
I just love the flower-ish details and the pattern that repeats itself ...Let me know what you think and ofcourse don't forget to follow me with http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3009277/cherry-on-top BLOGLOVIN'



14 comments:

  1. amalia said...

    Pragmatika bravo sou!!!Zwgrafizeis uperoxa :)

    Check my Blog http://alittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/
    and on-line store http://shopalittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/ !! :)

  2. Ly said...

    The details on your blouse are gorgeous! I hope you'll be able to make it soon :)

    -Ly
    http://www.lyzhang.com

  3. Unknown said...

    These are some Hip photos & drawings.. I'll drink to them.

  4. Bree said...

    I love these pictures!
    Would you like to follow each other? Only if you like my blog of course! Let me know on my blog if you do ;)

    Bree artofbeingcool.blogspot.com

  5. Dania @ Always Dania said...

    something beautiful!

    http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

  6. Miss Molly said...

    beaut post!

    http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/

  7. Anonymous said...

    Love the design of the jacket! Beautiful. I'm so jealous you can make clothes!

    Love the pictures, there is something lovely about older things!

    Girl about Town XxX

  8. Al said...

    love the details !

  9. Anonymous said...

    the jacket you designed is AMAZING! hope you can make it come to life!

    thestylechildblog.com

  10. Unknown said...

    beautiful!!!!i'm following you!!!if you like mine, do the same!!!

  11. Rocío Lafuente said...

    Lovely pictures!! The jacket you have design is fantastic. I hope you make it real ;)

    xx

  12. Anonymous said...

    Really beautiful design! Congratulations! You're so talented!
    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!

    Call me M @ Do You Speak Gossip?

  13. Dubravka Gadžurić said...

    great inspiration!
    http://lovestylemagic.blogspot.com/

  14. Anonymous said...

    Your blog is really cute! I just found it. I think you might like my blog too, it's a personal style and fashion blog and I would love for you to stop by and comment if you like it!

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

Post a Comment